We are aware of the need for more time for some of the sessions that are coming together.  We will extend the deadline to Thursday, March 3, at 11:59 p.m., in Salt Lake City (http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Mountain/s/-7/java).

We also want to encourage scholars who have been considering submitting a paper/talk, poster, or session proposal to do so now.

The comprehensive registration form includes space for paper/talk, poster, and session proposals, as well as meal ticket selection, accommodation reservations, and meeting registration.

To submit a proposal, even if you are not ready to register for the conference, please go to:

http://www.regonline.com/ISHPSSB_2011

Please note! If you wish to only submit an abstract for a paper/talk, poster, or session at this time, please select the "Submit Abstract/Poster/Session Only" option on the registration page.  Selecting either 'Student', 'Regular/Emeritus' or 'Non Member' will result in a payment being requested.

Regardless, please be sure to click through the process and Finalize your registration/abstract submission. Otherwise it may not get properly submitted.

If you are looking for more information, please follow one of the links below.  You will see that we have not provided any specific guidelines on abstract length.  Due to the many disciplinary backgrounds of participants in ISHPSSB, we wanted to minimize the structure that would be expected.  Typically, a 4-6 sentence paragraph describing your work would be plenty, but feel free to make it longer if you need/want it to be.  A longer or a shorter abstract will not increase or decrease your chances of it being accepted.  However, if you are submitting a stand alone paper (rather than a session) a more detailed abstract will make it easier for us to fit it into the appropriate session.

Please contact us if you have specific questions after looking at the information provided online.

--
ISHPSSB Bulletin Board for session and paper ideas
http://ishpssb.onefireplace.com/

ISHPSSB Registration and abstract submittal pages
http://www.regonline.com/ISHPSSB_2011

ISHPSSB meeting page
http://www.ishpssb.org/meeting.html

Chris Young and Mark Largent, program co-chairs