Hello University web community,

During the past year we began using Contao Content Management System (
http://www.contao.org) for managing Disability Services websites.  It is a
great CMS and it just got even better.  We now have a module for University
web authentication with Shibboleth.  This module allows authentication with
the University Internet ID and password for website editors as well as for
users allowed to see protected content (often used for Intranets).
 Permissions for authenticated users are configured within Contao user
groups.  Please get in touch if you are interested in this module.

To learn more about Contao CMS, visit http://www.contao.org.  For an online
demonstration visit http://demo.contao.org (website) and
http://demo.contao.org/contao (website administration).

From Contao's website:
"Contao is an open source content management system (CMS) for people who
want a professional internet presence that is easy to maintain. The
state-of-the-art structure of the system offers a high security standard and
allows you to develop search engine friendly websites that are also
accessible for people with disabilities. Furthermore, the system can be
expanded flexibly and inexpensively. Easy management of user rights, the
Live Update Service, the modern CSS framework and many already integrated
modules (news, calendar, forms, etc.) have quickly made Contao one of the
most popular open source content management systems on the market."

Tonu