Are the WebStandards meetings recorded and available online?

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 9:01 AM, Dan Sagisser <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello all,

So the topic for this Friday's Web Standards meeting is... [your idea here].

Unfortunately I've been sick for the last few weeks and haven't been able to line anything up.  So I'm putting the question out to the list.

Is there anyone who is interested in presenting?  Are there any topics that people are really interested in discussing?

Send your responses to me, or the list, and we'll find the best one and set it up for this Friday!

Until then, enjoy the warm weather.

-Dan

--
Dan Sagisser