From: Shannon Vanderheyden <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 12:00 PM
Subject: Last Minute Volunteer Request for Hospital Opening Event
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <

Hello Divya and Caitlin,

I work with Molly Rasmussen who I believe you were in contact with for our
Diamond Awards event in January.  We had such a wonderful experience with
you and other AMSA and FMIG volunteers that we’re hoping you may be able to
find 5-10 people to help at an event we’re hosting this weekend.

I know our request is coming in at the last minute, but I’m really hoping
there may be a few people who can help out.

Our events are a small reception on Friday (tomorrow) evening from
5:30-8:30pm taking place at the new University of Minnesota Amplatz
Children’s Hospital at 2450 Riverside Ave in Minneapolis, and an open house
for families on Saturday from 10am-2pm in the same space.  We’re looking for
volunteers to help guide guests through the new hospital during both events.
You will be assigned a station and given a script when you check in to help
you accomplish this task.

I apologize for the lateness of this request, but please let me know if you
have anyone who may be able to help.

Thank you so much!

~Shannon

* *

*Shannon Vanderheyden |** Events Assistant*

Minnesota Medical Foundation
200 Oak Street SE, Suite 300 | Minneapolis, MN  55455
(612.624.6128 direct | 2612.625.5673 fax | * [log in to unmask]

| mmf.umn.edu |