/...sorry for the cross posting to multiple lists.../

Does anyone know if there is a central University service that can help
us sell an item online for an athletic fundraiser...and that can take
online credit card payments?  We'd rather not have our buyers fill out
simple online order form and then have to (separately) send in a check,
cash or call our UMC Business Office with a credit card number (which
we've had to do in the past).

If not, does anyone know if it's against University policy to set up a
PayPal account and embed the "buy now" button on the page to take an
online credit card payment? I'm considering the "standard" plan here:
https://merchant.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=merchant/compare_wp_products

Or this there another option I should consider?

Thanks in advance!
-amber :)

--
*Amber L. Bailey*