Megan,

I think Google Form is a pretty easy, quick solution for simple forms. I recently needed an online form where I had to customize the SUBMIT button and had to add a lot of formatted text and images. In that case the Absolute Form Processor served me very well:
http://intranet.cehd.umn.edu/WebGurus/Forms-AbsProcessor/default.html

Silke

Silke Moeller
612.709.5593