Here's the info from the Mobile Web Pages class from UTTC - The instructor was Pat Haggerty.

You'll find a copy of the files we used for class, as well as a copy of the completed files, at the following address:

 https://netfiles.umn.edu/xythoswfs/webui/_xy-9587358_1

The file will be compressed as a .zip file, so you'll have to uncompress it to locate and use the files.  You'll also find a folder called References that includes the specifications for XHTML Mobile Profile v1.1 and v1.2, as well as the specifications for WAP CSS v1.0 and v1.1.  I've also included a copy of the W3C's Mobile Web Best Practices v1.0.

The class files include the web page we used to add the Antiscreen bookmarklet to the browser's bookmark toolbar.  The actual origin of this bookmarklet can be found at the following fantastic article from A List Apart:

http://www.alistapart.com/articles/return-of-the-mobile-stylesheet

I'll also include links to the resources that appear at the end of your class handout:

Open Mobile Alliance (OMA):  www.openmobilealliance.org/

mobiForge:  mobiforge.com

Mobile Web Design: The Series:  www.cameronmoll.com/archives/000398.html

dotMobi Validator and Emulator:  ready.mobi

Opera Mini:  www.opera.com/mini/demo

W3C's Mobile Best Practices 1.0:  www.w3.org/TR/mobile-bp

Mobile Web Design, by Cameron Moll:  ISBN 9780615185910

Building Mobile Web Sites: Design Patterns, Recipes and Ideas, by Richard Yates:  ISBN 1419654985