Thanks for doing this!  It's great!

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 2:25 PM, Dan Sagisser <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi all,

I threw together a Web Standards web site...

http://www.webstandards.umn.edu/

It's very basic at this point, it covers what the group is about, how to join, and upcoming meeting info.

Right now it's on the U of M web hosting service, it may be migrated to the Library's blog tool soon though.

In the coming month's, we'll be adding in the ability to upload your own guides on how you all do what you do so well, so we can all learn from each other!

PS: My spelling is horrible, so if you see any typos on the site, let me know.

--
Dan Sagisser
Information Architect and Project Manager

--

Theresa Tichich
Web and Multimedia Services Manager
College of Design