Hi Dan.

Too bad, I can't come today. Thanks for organizing!
Silke

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 8:54 AM, Dan Sagisser <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Just a Reminder:

Today, is the next Web Standards meeting.

Topic: HTTP, what is it?
Detail:  We all use HTTP every day, but a lot of us don't know what it is, or what it does. David Naughton will walk us through this web standard that is at the very core of the work we all do.
Location: 325 Education Sciences

Also... This will be our last meeting of the school year, so we'll be talking about some changes for next year as well!

Please RSVP at:
http://www.saa.umn.edu/webstandards/register

--
Dan Sagisser
Information Architect and Project Manager

--
Silke Moeller, IT Support

School of Kinesiology, University of Minnesota
222 Cooke Hall, 1900 University Ave SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455 USA

2330 Stinson Pkwy.
Minneapolis, MN55418

Phone: 612.709.5593 (c) 612.788.1168 (h)
Email: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]