That's great that UR is working so hard on this.  Will there be a beta
version the University's web developers can check out and give you feedback
on before launch?

I think we'd all love to see your hard work, and offer any help we can, I
think we all know how helpful good feedback can be!

-Dan Sagisser

--
Dan Sagisser
Information Architect and Project Manager