Thank you to Jim Otto for the Blue Grosbeak posting.

I would like to add to the previous post's information that it may be
necessary to stay in your car to view the birds.

Upon arriving, my wife and I and another birder walked along the small grove
of cedars where the bird was reportedly spotted.

We had no luck. Then Bob Eckblad arrived and from a conversation he had with
another birder, it was advised that we all head back to our cars.

After about 20 minutes, the male appeared and Bob got his scope on it. I was
not able to see it in his scope as it had flown before I had the chance but
it was definitely the male. Thanks again to Jim and to Bob.

Pete - Sky the BirdMan

Anoka, MN