May "lurkers" attend?

- Darren (A WebStandards Lurker)

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 2:27 PM, Dan Sagisser <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello All,

The Web Standards group has grown quite a bit over the last year. We now have over 200 people subscribed to this list, with diverse interests across the web, from code, to content strategy, to interface design, to app development.

To continue to grow and evolve as a group, I need help!

I scheduled a meeting next week to talk about the future of Web Standards, a few things we'll be aiming for this coming academic year are:

So if you're willing/interested to help with the group, please join me next Wednesday, the 29th, at 11:30am in  250 Wulling Hall to see what we can do to improve the Web Standards group!

-Dan

PS: Drop me an email if you plan to attend, so I know how many to expect!

--
Dan Sagisser
Information Architect and Project Manager