Hello,

The U of M Communicators Forum is looking for a programmer to work on the Forum's website database.

A brief description of skills required to work on the site:

Items set up by our previous programmer that are actively maintained include SSL certificates, hosting to communicate with the SMTP relay server without need to authenticate to a SMTP server, and nightly backups of the database and website.

This would be a compensated/contracted position.

Please contact me if you are interested, and share with anyone else who might be.

Thanks,

Lani Payette

UMCF tech committee chair

http://umcf.umn.edu/