Hello Everyone!

My name is Sara Paul and I work over in Disability Services. But I wanted to
share with all of you our new Disability Services website. Tonu Mikk and I
along with some Disability Services staff have been putting together this
new Disability Services website over the past few months. Today we launched
the new look! Please check it out! I have included the before site and our
brand new site, so you can enjoy viewing the new changes!

Our Awesome New Happy Website Link: http://ds.umn.edu

Our Old Not so Fun Site Link: http://v1.ds.umn.edu

Thanks a million and feedback is always welcome!

:)

Take care and stay dry!

Sara Paul
--
*Sara E. Paul *
Senior Access Assistant

*Strategic  Discipline  Includer  Futuristic  Adaptability*
*
*