Aaron, what is the home page you have this working with? Can you send a
link?

Diane, the link I provided is a non-functioning example of our feed.
What you're referencing to sounds like the embeddable option which we
actually are currently using but trying to find a more organic looking
approach to including events on our branded page.

Dave, not really clear on your answer, but I'm wondering if there's a
way to create a parent-like calendar and only include the other
calendars we want to display so we only need to use one parser.