Hello Everyone!

My name is Sara Paul and I work over in Disability Services. But I wanted to share with all of you our new Disability Services website. Tonu Mikk and I along with some Disability Services staff have been putting together this new Disability Services website over the past few months. Today we launched the new look! Please check it out! I have included the before site and our brand new site, so you can enjoy viewing the new changes!

Our Awesome New Happy Website Link: http://ds.umn.edu

Our Old Not so Fun Site Link: http://v1.ds.umn.edu

Thanks a million and feedback is always welcome!

:)

Take care and stay dry!

Sara Paul
--
Sara E. Paul
Senior Access Assistant

Strategic  Discipline  Includer  Futuristic  Adaptability