Hello all,

As we approach the end of the summer, it's time to announce the fall Web Standards meeting topics!  As always, topics, times, and locations are listed on the Google Calendar (which you can add into your own calendar), and the Web Standards site as well!

September
Topic: Making a Mobile Site at the U
Presenter: Tony Thomas from Coffman Union
Location: 325 Education Sciences

October
Topic: Mass Email
Detail: We'll be looking for several people to talk about mass email systems and their experiences with them.
Location: TBA

November
Topic: Online Payment Systems
Detail: We'll be looking for people to talk about online payment systems they've used for their sites.
Location: TBA

December
No Meeting

So come join us for free pizza, networking, and learning!

-Dan Sagisser