Members and Friends of ABE25 (Congestion Pricing):

The TRB Congestion Pricing Committee (ABE25) and High-Occupancy Vehicle, High-Occupancy Toll, and Managed Lanes Committee (AHB35) invites all interested parties to submit applications for a poster session display at the TRB Annual Meeting in Washington, DC, from January 22-26, 2012.  This session will provide a unique opportunity to interact with an international audience in sharing experiences of your projects and research that feature transportation pricing and managed lanes.

In the past, our committee has sponsored this special poster session to highlight current projects and research in development, where publication and/or submission of a TRB paper is not appropriate.  As such, the call for posters is a very quick and simple application process.  We encourage you to submit a poster proposal(s) on any project related to pricing, managed lanes, or associated topics.

Potential participants must submit applications by August 22, 2011 for consideration.  The application should describe the subject of the display and the technical, business operations or other areas of public involvement that will be featured.  The sponsoring TRB Committees will notify applicants by October 3, 2011, whether or not their proposal has been accepted for the poster session.

Please see the attached for more details.  We look forward to receiving your applications.

Thank you!

David

David H. Ungemah
Senior Supervising Planner, Professional Associate

Parsons Brinckerhoff
555 17th Street, Suite 500

Denver, CO 80202

720.837-1522 (direct)

512.917.3671 (mobile)

www.pbworld.com

NOTICE: This communication and any attachments ("this message") may contain confidential information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized use, disclosure, viewing, copying, alteration, dissemination or distribution of, or reliance on this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or you are not an authorized recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message, delete this message and all copies from your e-mail system and destroy any printed copies.