JEOL Probe Users Listserver

Moderator: Ellery Frahm, [log in to unmask], Electron Microprobe Lab, University of Minnesota

Please see the attached flyer for information about a position we have open in our analytical laboratories.  Please post and/or distribute as you see fit.  The position is open only until this coming Friday, September 16, 2011.  It is open to US citizens only.  For more information fell free to contact me.  And thanks for your help.

Tim Rose

Analytical Laboratories Manager

Safety Officer

Department of Mineral Sciences