I have a question about how to monitor when invited people have viewed a video, then answered some questions about that video, to prove that they have viewed it, prompting a report to a staff member. It is for 4-H volunteer training. I think this is called low-expectation testing?

Is there a handy storage facility for video that has a little survey and the ability to report back to someone within our organization who has taken it and how they answered?
The off-the-shelf way, I guess, is media mill + survey monkey. But is there something integrated, perhaps used for U classes?

Thanks for any advice.
Best,
Ann

--