Just another reminder that there are people on other campuses (e.g., here in Duluth) that would love to participate but can't. So...chalk this up as another plug for either live or archived online content of the meetings

Terry

Terry Guggenbuehl, Technology Coordinator

Swenson College of Science and Engineering
University of Minnesota - Duluth
218-726-7136
250 Engineering Building

http://www.d.umn.edu/scse