Hi All,

University Relations is currently working on a U of M Mobile Website project that started back in August. The goals of this project are:

We are working with the Office of Information Technology (OIT) and University Services in developing some of these pages and are currently planning to have these initial sites out by the end of the calendar year.

We would like to hear from people in the Web Standards group that have implemented mobile sites for their own areas and are willing to share with us their approach to their site, what their solution was, and how they applied University branding requirements to their sites. If you are interested, please email [log in to unmask] and we will get in touch with you. We will also be sending updates to the list to keep you informed of how the project is progressing.

-JeremyJ. Casper
University Relations