I was just out taking a walk in the North Saint Paul Urban Ecology Center
(north of County Rd B and to the west of the corner of B and McKnight) and
saw a Snowy Owl. It was first seen in the north end of the center (near 36)
flying south being mobbed by crows. I then saw it on the south end of the
center (near Cty Rd B) on the Gateway Trail. It was scared off by a jogger
and landed on a bus at the edge of the Center's land. It was last seen
hopping from bus to bus northwards, mobbed by a pair of crows .

Also saw a hawk I could not identify (I'm new, sorry) it looked to be a
juvenille with thick bars on the tail feathers, a streaked brown and white
head and mostly white ventral wing coloration. Appeared smaller than a
red-tailed.

Good Birding!
-Abrahm