Hello everyone!

The next Web Standards meeting is this Friday, November 18th.

We're going to do something different for this meeting.  We'll be talking
about conferences, no single presenter, just who ever wants to pipe in and
say what they thought of one conference or another.

If you've been pondering going to a new conference, or just want to hear
what's all out there, then come and see what people have to say, OR come
and tell us what you have to say!

For example, I've been to Higher Ed Web and IA Summit recently, which were
both great conferences, and I can add my 2 cents about those.  If you have
one (or several) you'd like to give your 2 cent's about, drop me an email
now, so I can get a better idea of how many we'll be fitting in.

This should be a fun one, so come and participate, or just listen in, for
our last meeting of 2011.

*Topic:* Conference Round Up
*Location:* 101 Walter Library
*Time:* As always, pizza and networking from about 11:30 to noon, then
we'll start talking conferences!

Please RSVP at:
http://www.saa.umn.edu/webstandards/register

PS: Want to just know the dates, times, places, and subjects of web
standards meetings?  Try the Google Calendar!
http://www.google.com/calendar
/feeds/umn.edu_sfol0mrk032pitn2imae3f5jls%40group.calendar
.google.com/public/basic

--
Dan Sagisser
Information Architect and Project Manager