Best bet is probably to use the media mill beta - http://mediamill.cla.umn.edu/mediamill2/ which generates html5 embeds using iframes.  The javascript method used by the current live copy is pretty fragile.  iframes seem to be the method of choice used by other html5-y video sites…

So, code ends up just being something like this:
<iframe src="http://mediamill.cla.umn.edu/mediamill2//embedhtml5.php?media_id=122619&playable=true" frameborder=0 width=480 height=310>
</iframe>

-Colin