Hi there,

The Code-People group along with the OIT Identity Management group are planning two Shibboleth workshops sometime the week of December 5th.

The goal of these workshops is to provide an environment for units to learn and collaborate on the Shibboleth conversion process.
In particular, we’d like to provide a hands on workshop to convert your Apache or IIS server(s) to integrate against the UMN test IDP.

To help plan for this workshop, we've created a simple survey we hope you will consider filling out.

Shibboleth Workshop Questionnaire: (it should not take more than 2 minutes)
https://docs.google.com/a/umn.edu/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFhGQW5jN3lGS2xSQzVRZ0FBenVLeGc6MQ

Best Regards,

-joe (on behalf of the Code-People-Committee and the OIT Identity Management group)

--
Joe Goggins, Web Developer
Academic Support Resources

Code-People website: https://sites.google.com/a/umn.edu/code-people/

p.s. Sorry for posting this message on multiple lists, we wanted to get this message out to as many University folks as possible.