Hi there,

The Code-People group along with the OIT Identity Management group are
planning two Shibboleth workshops sometime the week of December 5th.

The goal of these workshops is to provide an environment for units to learn
and collaborate on the Shibboleth conversion process.
In particular, we’d like to provide a hands on workshop to convert your
Apache or IIS server(s) to integrate against the UMN test IDP.

To help plan for this workshop, we've created a simple survey we hope you
will consider filling out.

*Shibboleth Workshop Questionnaire: (it should not take more than 2 minutes)
*
*
https://docs.google.com/a/umn.edu/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dFhGQW5jN3lGS2xSQzVRZ0FBenVLeGc6MQ
*

You must have a UMN Google docs account to fill out this form. If you have
an issue, get an error, etc, please contact me (phone/email below) and I
will assist you in gathering the pertinent information.

Thanks,

Dave (on behalf of the Code-People-Committee and the OIT Identity
Management group)

Code-People website: https://sites.google.com/a/umn.edu/code-people/

p.s. Sorry for posting this message on multiple lists, we wanted to get
this message out to as many University folks as possible.

--
David Peterson
IT Professional

612-625-0914