Dear Folks Responsible for Migrating Your Infrastructure to Shibboleth :)

A few weeks ago we sent a survey to the net-people, code-people, and web-standards lists, and the ITLA asking for input to help planning for a Shibboleth Workshop. In reviewing the responses, we've identified several key expectations for the workshop as well as early adopters in the community willing to help out. Response summary charts are available if you are interested.

We were happy to find that the responses were in line with the workshop format we were thinking of:

Workshop Format

We're bringing together folks from the IDM team and OIA Linux team, as well as early adopters of Shibboleth across the University, to collaborate and help kickstart the CAH to Shibboleth conversion process. The goal is for you to leave with at least one Apache or IIS server set up and integrated against the UMN test IdP.  We hope that the knowledge, people, approaches, and tools you learn about during the workshop will save time in the short-run and result in a more maintainable solution in the long-run.
REQUIRED before attending
Recommended before attending
When and Where

We've reserved two active learning classrooms to conduct two 3 hour workshops.

There are 72 seats available for these workshops, gett'em while they are hot by clicking the above links to RSVP before Nov 29th!

If you have general questions about this workshop, please contact [log in to unmask] ([log in to unmask] will receive messages as well).
Alternatively, you can address email me ([log in to unmask]) or Chris Bongaarts ([log in to unmask]) directly.

Cheers,

-joe (on behalf of the Code-People Committee and the OIT Identity Management group)

--
Joe Goggins, Web Developer
Academic Support Resources

Code-People Website: https://sites.google.com/a/umn.edu/code-people/