Wendy Volkman and I had planned to organize some brownbag discussion groups
after the new year on topics such as this.  We don't have anything
coordinated yet, but this sounds like as good a topic as any.

I'd be happy to organize a small group to get together and have a
discussion (since I've supposed to have been working on just this thing for
months now).  I can host at CTS if that is convenient for others.

If you're interested, let me know and I can start coordinating calendars.

Toni A Prekker
Web Coordinator
Center for Transportation Studies
University of Minnesota