Hi everyone,

Our office is developing a mobile version of our site. I'm using the
following media queries to load our mobile styelsheet for
phones/smartphones.

*<meta name="viewport" content="initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1,
user-scalable=0"/><!-- prevents the cell phone browser from zooming out on
the page. -->
<link rel="stylesheet" media="screen and (max-device-width: 480px)"
type="text/css" href="mobile2.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" media="only screen and (max-device-width: 480px)"
type="text/css" href="mobile2.css" /><!-- for iphone -->*

I'm using emulators to test on the various browsers (iphone, Android,
Opera, Firefox, etc.). I've run into an issue where the mobile stylesheet
doesn't load on Firefox mobile or iphone. All the others work fine. Anyone
else have this problem or know of a solution?

Thanks much,
Erik

--
*Erik Schumann*