Is it an iPhone 4 with the Retina display? If so, you may need to work in
-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio or something along those lines as their
screens aren't truly 480px.

Try:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5031482/how-to-target-iphone-3gs-and-iphone-4-in-one-media-query

--
Peter Wiringa
Electronic Communications/New Media

"I gotta hold on to my angst. I preserve it because I need it. It keeps me
sharp, on the edge, where I gotta be." - V. Hanna