Hello:

I'm wondering how other units manage assets (particularly images) outside of a web content management system.  We are looking for a technical solution to manage assets, like HTML email graphics, that could store the images and publish them to a web server to allow for linking from places like email.  We have an old CMS that is going away that is only managing non-web assets right now.  We are currently using Adobe Contribute to manage our site, which doesn't seem like a good fit, especially since not everyone who deals with non-web assets uses Contribute.

If you have a solution for your department, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks!

Wendy

--
Wendy Volkman