I am. Thanks for being my book rep, though. =)

Kris

On Jan 18, 2012, at 3:05 PM, Colin McFadden <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Depending on the complexity, you may be best served using one of the intermediary dev platforms/toolkits. Check out Kris's book:
http://www.amazon.com/Web-Designers-Guide-iOS-Apps/dp/0321732987/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1326920655&sr=8-2

(Kris, are you still on this list?)

-Colin

Sent from my phone, apologies for typos or brevity