Great meeting today! Thanks for letting me share my story of perusing
WordPress.

I wanted to share some links for people that might want to experiment with
WordPress. For Free!

Instant WordPress <http://www.instantwp.com/> for Windows computers:
http://www.instantwp.com/

It is free and it lets you run WordPress right off your desktop so you can
test themes and plug ins etc. I have really enjoyed using this program
along with Notepad++ <http://notepad-plus-plus.org/> for editing the php
files and DreamWeaver for editing the CSS.

WordPress on a Mac<http://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress_Locally_on_Your_Mac_With_MAMP>:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress_Locally_on_Your_Mac_With_MAMP

Also free! A little more complicated, at least for me, and it lets you run
WordPress as an admin right off your Mac so you can test themes etc.

Having the ability to play with this locally helped a lot in my decision to
move forward with WordPress. We still use these tools to test themes before
deployment.

Have a great weekend!

-Jeff

--
Jeffrey Faruk Abuzzahab
Web and Multimedia Lead

Can't get a hold of me?
Contact the web team at [log in to unmask]