Hi All,

We have a position available at the Institute on Community Integration for an Info Tech Professional. This position will work within the Research and Training Center on Community Living and have a wide range of responsibilities with a majority being building dynamic web sites with PHP/MySQL. One of the great things about working at ICI is the amount of respect for technology and the room for creativity and new ideas. We are a very collaborative group and always interested in staying current with new and emerging trends in technology and are happy to provide training to learn new technologies.

100% FTE, Civil Service, Info Tech Professional (8635) position available at the Inst on Community Integration.  To view and/or apply, visit http://employment.umn.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=101149

I am the hiring manager for this position, so if you have any questions, you can feel free to contact me at the number below. I am also going to be posting this to other boards, so my apologies in advance for the multiple emails you may receive!

Thanks,
Kristin
Kristin Dean, M.S.
Director of DirectCourse at the University of Minnesota
Research and Training Center on Community Living
Institute on Community Integration
150 Pillsbury Dr. SE
212 Pattee Hall
Minneapolis, MN 55455