Print

At 2pm today, I was surprised to see hundreds of Tundra Swans sitting in a
farm field approx. 2 miles east of US 75 south of Warren (300Ave and 200th
Streets NW).  I also spotted 5 Short-eared Owls flying over the CRP and
impoundment on 190th Street NW between Polk Co. 68 and 300th ave NW.
Several Northern Harriers, Red-tailed Hawks and Bald Eagles.  Rough-leggeds
are still here.  Several Sharp-tailed Grouse, dozens of Sandhills, Western
Meadowlarks, Tree Sparrows, Flickers.  The first ticks of the season
yesterday.

--
Heidi Hughes
Agassiz Audubon Society

218.745.5663

http://AgassizAudubon.blogspot.com <http://agassizaudubon.blogspot.com/>
http://OnLakeAgassiz.blogspot.com <http://onlakeagassiz.blogspot.com/>

*Invest in our Community Nest Watch projects*
http://givemn.razoo.com/story/Get-Swifts
http://givemn.razoo.com/story/Bluebirds
http://givemn.razoo.com/story/Purplemartins
http://givemn.razoo.com/story/Kestrel-Nest-Box-Project