Hi Ann

We use both Drupal and Contribute on our office.

Our expereince with Drupal hasn't been ideal, but may be due to how we modified Drupal and not Drupal itself.

On the other hand, we have had a great experience with Contribute.  Contribute works well if you are already using Dreamweaver templates, the number of editors is small, and there is no need for content to available in another system.   We had high hopes for InContext editing from Adobe that would esencially Contribute in a browser - but from what I can tell, Adobe dropped it.

If you want more info, feel free contact me off list.

Kim