Hello everyone!

Just a reminder, the next Web Standards meeting is tomorrow, Friday the 23rd!

We'll be talking useability again.  The Disability Services office has some new (common good) software to help us all make sure our sites are accessible by all.

We're trying something new and ordering sandwiches from Nelson's, so we need a head count by 2pm today to make an order.

Topic: Disability Services: Web Sheriff
Location: 325 Education Sciences
Time:
As always, food and networking from about 11:30 to noon, then we'll start the presentation.

Please RSVP at:
http://www.saa.umn.edu/webstandards/register

PS: Want to just know the dates, times, places, and subjects of web standards meetings?  Try the Google Calendar!
http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/umn.edu_sfol0mrk032pitn2imae3f5jls%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic

--
Dan Sagisser
Information Architect and Project Manager