Hello everyone!

Just a reminder, tomorrow is the next Web Standards meeting.

This week's subject is the U of M's new video project meant to replace Media Mill.  Mike Williams, the lead on that project, will be coming to talk about Kaltura, the system he's been working to put in place.  He'll talk about what it does, as well as field questions.  So come see what's new!

Also... we'll be talking about the future leadership of Web Standards.  After two years, I'll be stepping down from running the group, and turning it over to a committee.

Topic: The future of video at the U
Location: 325 Education Sciences
Time: As always, food and networking from about 11:30 to noon, then we'll start the presentation.

We'll be doing sandwiches again, so please RSVP by noon today at:
http://www.saa.umn.edu/webstandards/register

PS: Want to just know the dates, times, places, and subjects of web standards meetings?  Try the Google Calendar!
http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/umn.edu_sfol0mrk032pitn2imae3f5jls%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic

--
Dan Sagisser
Information Architect and Project Manager