We have a cabin on the shore of Lake Superior near Cascade River. Between
May 13-16, we also saw a large group of long-tailed ducks, perhaps the same
one seen by the Greens. In looking back at records I keep when I'm there,
we have seen large concentrations of long- tails most years at this time of
year.

Jan Wicklund