This morning at 10:50AM I observed and photographed a probable Cinnamon
Teal - The bird was in the flooded fields on the east side of CR 21 about 5
miles south of Business 371 south of Brainerd, MN.

Photos at -  http://blackwaterbirder.blogspot.com/

Conditions were not ideal and bird was observed for only 1 or 2 minutes in
driving rain before it took flight to the ponds further east and south.  It
flew while I was checking the field guide and only saw it disappear over a
berm while in flight.  Dark rump and light colored bill had me checking the
field guide - I believe the "lightness" of bill was glare, and dark rump
appears to be normal for this species, which i have little experience with.

Feedback on this bird welcomed.

Andrew Birch
Pequot Lakes, MN