Theresa,

We have a few Drupal sites that use the Webform module to build customized
forms. The results can be send to any designated e-mail addresses and/or
stored by Drupal for download as xls or csv files.

The lead developer of Webform just launched webform.com, which is basically
a Drupal site with Webform enabled - it's obviously not hosted at the U,
but his data privacy approach is good and up front - it's your data, not
his. I believe all the data transport is via https - can't recall whether
it's stored encrypted server-side or not.

-Gabe

--
Gabe Ormsby
Web Project Coordinator