Yikes, I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to use google forms. They don't meet the University's accessibility standards-

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 10:12 AM, Leonard Miller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We have a google form, that also has mail merge capabilities:

http://z.umn.edu/gmailmerge

I know we use a lot of google forms, and a lot of mail merges, but I don't know if anyone in my department combines the two, but it is written so that it is possible.

Perhaps this fills your need?

Leonard