Male and female were seen today (June 9) at about 8 AM at trail marker 41.
 Male was singing and female was giving a "cheep" every few seconds ---
she was very easy to find because  of the constant note, and she was
nearer to the trail, moving a lot in some fairly open branches.  As I was
watching her and listening to the male back in the woods, he decided to
give me a nice look and came right over to sing on a branch over the trail
for a short while.  Several other birders had also seen the male just
before I got there.   No need to use tapes --- just spend a few minutes in
the area.

Kathy Brown