---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Laura Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 5:29 PM
Subject: Re: [VIDEOUSERS] [WEBSTANDARDS] Does anyone use lynda.com
To: University Video Users Community <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

U Relations is interested as well. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 20, 2012, at 2:27 PM, Jack McTigue <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

AHC Communications is also interested.  I think it would be extremely
helpful for web and also video production training.

*Jack McTigue*
Multimedia Producer
Direct:  612-625-6420
Mobile: 612-819-1830
Email:   [log in to unmask]
Academic Health Center Office of Communications
*University of Minnesota*
*Driven to Discover*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Learn how the AHC is discovering and delivering new treatments and cures at
health.umn.edu <http://www.health.umn.edu/>
Get our latest news by following us on Twitter:
@UMN_Health_Talk<http://www.twitter.com/UMN_Health_Talk>
Join our online community on
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/University-of-Minnesota-Academic-Health-Center/327293550864>

*