Kathy Olson from OIT just sent this to UVUC where I launched this convo after web standards started the topic....

Kathy writes:

It's great to see this outpouring of interest inlynda.com. As mentioned by others, CIC pricing fell through but we're in contact with the other CIC schools that have negotiated their own licensing. I'm also in contact with thelynda.com rep we would potentially be working with.

Mike Williams and I will pursue next steps to move this conversation forward. Please continue to chime in if you're interested.

Regards,
Kathy Olson
OIT Training and Usability Services