From: UofMN Web Standards [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kathy Jensen
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 11:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [WEBSTANDARDS] Responsive design webinar

Greetings web people,

On June 19, 20, and 21, from 12:00 to 1:00, higheredexperts.com is presenting a webinar on responsive design.

University Relations is registered for the event and would like to invite other interested units to join us for a portion of the $350 registration fee.

See details here: http://higheredexperts.com/edu/webinar/higher-ed-responsive-web-design-summit/

Please let me know by this Friday, June 8 if your unit is interested in participating. Final cost per unit will be determined by the number of units that participate. Location will be determined by the number of people attending from each unit (I don't need this number yet).

Thanks,
Kathy

--
Kathy Jensen