Hello web people,

A couple days ago
I sent out a message about the upcoming responsive design webinar over three days; June 19, 20, and 21, from 12:00 to 1:00.

We've gotten so many responses that U Relations has decided to foot the whole bill for this one!

RSVP
For those who have already emailed me, and for those of you who would still like to sign up, please fill out this Google form no later than Tuesday, June 12: https://docs.google.com/a/umn.edu/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHZNODJUOEVCUUNuVk04WnBRdG1aMmc6MQ

The location for the webinar will be based on how many people will be attending.

See webinar details here: http://higheredexperts.com/edu/webinar/higher-ed-responsive-web-design-summit/

Thanks,
Kathy

--