Good morning web standards colleagues,

We have a
job opening on our web and multimedia team. We are looking for a lead content strategist to write and edit content, analyze goals, and create long- term plans for the college website and its relationship to academic, departmental and research websites. Our team provides content planning, design, development, and maintenance of college websites and applications such as blogs, ebooks, and media presentations.

Other highlights homogenized out of the post:

http://employment.umn.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=103664

Have a great day!

-Jeff

--
Jeffrey Faruk Abuzzahab
Web and Multimedia Lead

Can't get a hold of me?
Contact the web team at [log in to unmask]