Everyone,

We are very much looking forward to seeing (or hearing) from you next week in Irvine for the TRB Midyear meeting.  I have attached a few items for your review:

1)      Final program for the midyear conference

2)      Agenda for the Congestion Pricing Committee (ABE25)

3)      Agendas for the Multimodal Pricing Implementation Subcommittee, and joint sessions with ABE10 ABE20 and AASHTO

4)      Outlook appointments for key events

5)      Phone information for dialing-in to committee meetings

Do note, all subcommittee and committee meetings will be available by conference call.  Dial-in information is contained in the Outlook appointments, as well. There is no dial-in for the plenary sessions or workshops.

Thank you, and look forward to seeing you there!

David

David H. Ungemah
Senior Professional Associate

National Managed Lanes Director

Parsons Brinckerhoff
555 17th Street, Suite 500

Denver, CO 80202

720.837.1522 (direct)

303.803.2319 (mobile) -  NOTE NEW NUMBER

www.pbworld.com

NOTICE: This communication and any attachments ("this message") may contain confidential information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized use, disclosure, viewing, copying, alteration, dissemination or distribution of, or reliance on this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or you are not an authorized recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message, delete this message and all copies from your e-mail system and destroy any printed copies.